PASE is on the cutting edge of mission critical facility design. Our project portfolio includes notable developments located throughout the United States and around the globe.
– Azlan Ezaddin, S.E.: Mission Critical Studio Chief
– Rob Okano, S.E.: Senior Structural Engineer, Mission Critical
– Jeff Medeiros: Senior Structural Engineer, Mission Critical
– Bill Wells, S.E.: Project Manager, Mission Critical
– Matt Knutsen. S.E.: Project Manager, Mission Critical
– Greg Bruce, S.E.: Project Manager, Mission Critical
– Maryam Fakhari, P.E.: Project Engineer, Mission Critical
– Yomi Lott, P.E.: Project Engineer, Mission Critical
Peoples Associates is on the cutting edge of mission critical facility design. Our project portfolio includes notable developments located throughout the United States and around the globe, including Fortune Data Center in San Jose, California, the first multi-tenant data center in the United States to achieve LEED Gold certification, and Facebook Data Centers in Sweden, North Carolina and Oregon, the first data center designed and constructed by Facebook. In addition to being LEED Gold certified, the Facebook data center in Oregon has been recognized by Engineering News Record magazine, AIA Chicago and Fast Company magazine for its innovative design and superior energy efficiency.
Click here to see more Data Center projects.
Selected Projects, Clients, and Locations:
– Facebook Data Centers: Altoona, IA, USA; Prineville, OR, USA; Sweden, and Ireland
– Confidential Client: Nevada, USA; Arizona, USA
– DLR Chandler Expansion: Chandler, AZ, USA
– DLR Savvis Data Center: Santa Clara, CA, USA
– ESD Global: Modular and Skid Designs
“I have worked with Peoples Associates for the last 12 plus years! Time and time again they continue to provide excellent Structural Engineering Services. Their proactive approach to engage early on in the development of the project, rather than wait to be called upon, has been an invaluable differentiator.” – Spencer Myers, Vantage Data Centers
Best Green Project, ENR Southeast, Project: Facebook Data Center in Forest City, North Carolina
2014 Excellence in Concrete Design award, Oregon Concrete and Aggregate Producers Association, Project: Facebook in Prineville, OR
2012 Innovation by Design Winner: Spaces , Fast Company Magazine, Project: Facebook Data Center in Prineville, OR
Distinguished building and SustainABILITY award, 2012 Design Excellence Awards, AIA Chicago, Project: Facebook Data Center in Prineville, OR “
“Best Green Building ” and “ Editor’s Choice – Best Overall ” project of 2011, awarded by Engineering News-Record Magazine, Project: Facebook Data Center, Prineville, OR