At Peoples Associates Structural Engineers, we do it all–small projects, medium projects, and large-scale projects using the best practices and most up-to-date technology. Our project portfolio includes notable developments by our experienced team working on projects for Higher Education, K-12, and Private Schools throughout California.
– Mike Deigert, S.E.: Project Manager
– Rob Okano, S.E.: Senior Structural Engineer
PASE works on all school projects: Higher Education, K-12, and Private schools. For a recent project, the KIP Elementary School Gymnasium, we implemented an integrated design approach (BIM) to facilitate the construction type, saving months off of the project’s schedule.
Want to learn more? Click here to see more School projects.
– Steindorf Campus Renovation and Addition: San Jose, CA (See More of this Project)
– Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, Finn Hall: San Jose, CA (See More of this Project)
– San Jose City College Tech Center: San Jose, CA (See More of this Project)